Living the Lifestyle

The continuous journey that is weight maintenance. My tips, advice, struggles and how I live life and still maintain!

Mar 21, 2010

Climbing back onto the wagon...

I have realized that it's finally time to pull myself back on the wagon.
I have just been barely hanging on and I am not happy with where I'm at or how I feel.

I tracked everything today and it wasn't a ton of food, just higher point choices. My total for today was 40pts, leaving me with about 12 WP's until Saturday. The important thing is that I tracked it and I'm not letting it get to me.

The topic in the meetings this week is fantastic, and I would recommend all you meeting go-ers attend your meeting this week. I think I'm going to start posting the topic at the end of every week with member comments, advice, etc.

Anyways, I didn't really have a whole lot to put in this blog post but just felt like being a bit more accountable.
I will be weighing in most likely this coming Saturday morning, so I have to stay on track!
Exercise will most likely be re-introduced this week :) I'm washing my gym clothes now...

Stay tuned...positive posts from now on :)
I may start rambling about wedding plans soon enough, so feel free to tell me to shut up :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home