Living the Lifestyle

The continuous journey that is weight maintenance. My tips, advice, struggles and how I live life and still maintain!

Oct 31, 2009

Getting Back On Track.

Yes, it's me.
I haven't been here for awhile...alright, a VERY long time; my last blog as you can see was April, and it's now November.

This is going to be the start of my daily entries about my efforts of getting back on track...for real this time. I feel I have said it many times over the past couple of months on the message boards that I need to get back on, but I haven't done it.

I weighed in this morning at my highest weight since reaching Lifetime - 141.4. That's 0.4 above my goal folks, and I vowed NEVER to be over my goal.

The entry for tonight really isn't going to outline anything...I'm going to plan that out tomorrow, while I start my day off with a nice bowl of All-Bran Strawberry Medley and some fresh grapes.

I will be here daily, posting my menu and all that fun stuff. There have also been changes in my life on the job front, so that's going to most likely be a subject in a few posts.

For those of you following my blog, thank you for still keeping me on even if I updated over 6 months ago. :)

Stay tuned...it's only onwards and downwards (scale wise!) from here :)

6 Comments:

Blogger K8 said...

I'm glad to see you back at the top of my bloglist! Look forward to reading from you regularly.... and seeing you get back on track. Cause I know you can do it!

October 31, 2009 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I know you will do FANTASTIC <3 Diamond leader;)

November 1, 2009 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Ashley Gibson said...

I didn't even know who this was when my google reader had a little (1) next to your blog!

Happy to hear that you're getting back on track!! Maybe you should trek down to a meeting sometime?!?!?! I know it's far, but with everything that's going on you need to take care of yourself!! xo

November 1, 2009 at 1:43 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

xoxo

You are going to do great! Here's to being under your goal next week :D

November 1, 2009 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger 39 To Go! said...

It's SO nice to see you posting again Lindsay!

November 13, 2009 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Virginia Middleton said...

Great to see you posting Lindsay!

I've missed you and everyone from Tuesday night so much! Life has kept me busy and I'm helping a friend get back into his meetings on Wednesday mornings.

But my goal is to be back at your meeting next week. :)

November 20, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home